Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Colin i have replied on your other post

Vicky
Hi Colin

Which hotel are you asking about iberostar tropical or iberhotel sarigerme park?
Colin
Vicky is definitely right. Pegasos Tropical has been renamed as iberostar Tropical. there is also a hotel in sarigerme called as iberotel sarigerme park.

as Vicky said İberostar has bought Tropical side and there are many reviews about this hotel here
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/

Regards
Mustafa
Hiya Mustafa

Are there fishing trips available from Sarigerme?
If there is how long are they.....full day?
Not for me by the way i will be too busy catching the sun!!!
We have 1 very experienced fisherman, i intermediate and 1 beginner so need something to suit all.

Thanks Vicky

Oh what payment do you take for your trips? just lira? or do you take credit cards? sterling etc?
hi Mustafa
I am travelling on 20th May to PP with a friend and my two daughters aged 10 and 12, we are definately going to do a few trips with you, probably the Dalyan boat and the Gocek trips.

We also fancy a bit of nightlife whats included in the Dalyan Night trip? and is it suitable for my daughters aswel.

Also the Turkish Bath trip is this the same as what the PP offer at £19 pp? Does this include the massage/exfoliation etc?

Whats the Saklikent Tlos trip?

thanks for any info you can supply

Lisa
Hi Vicky

Yes We do fishing trips from Sarigerme. Normally it is half day from morning to afternoon. but it depends on you. lf you like l can arrange a full day-fishing and suiatable for all of you.
We take all kinds of payments not only lira also sterling,euro,credit cards avaliable.

please feel free to ask any question which you have

Regards
Mustafa x :)
Hi Lisa

firstly it will be very nice to see all of you here.

for Dalyan night trip time depends on you. we leave Sarigerme whatever time you'd like usually we leave Sarigerme in the afternoon then we drive to Dalyan and have dinner in a fantastic restaurant located by Dalyan riverside opposite to King (Rock Tombs). After having dinner l show you busy places of Dalyan.some of you may want to do shopping or go somewhere to have a drink or discos.We agree about a place&time which exactly depends on you.
Lisa l dont think it is suitable for your daughters as we get back to Sarigerme late and your daughters are very young.

Turkish Bath is exactly better than pp's bath ours is more turkish as we take you to a real turkish bath located in Ortaca. l also advise you having turkish bath as soon as you arrive as you will feel more relaxed.
with massage/exfoliation the price is £16. without massage it is just £8

For Saklikent&Tlos trip

Pick up time is 9 in the morning. it takes one and half hour to get to tlos ancient city where pegasos which was a flying horse in greek myth died. we see a theatre,old bath and wonderful panorama. then we go to a restaurant located in a fantastic place after having lunch we go to Saklikent Canyon You can take a walk among this Canyon

Lunch is included the price. For lucnh you can have different choices like fish,meatball,chicken but l advise you having fish as it is so fresh there. the price is £17

please feel free to ask any question which you have

have a fab time
Regards
Mustafa x :)
Thanks Mustafa
It is for my husband and the other 2 men with us so we will come and see you when we arrive not until august!
If they do the fishing then us ladies get to go for a nice massage or something for the day without the kids maybe the mud baths would be good for us as i am assuming this wont be suitable with the children (as you know 1 of mine is only just going to have turned 1yr old and the other 3 will all be 5 and 6.

Vicky
Vicky

You are all welcome. l am only very pleased to help you
hope all of this helps you

Happy Holidays
Mustafa :)
Hi to everyone

Here info about Fethiye Market&Blue Lagoon(Oludeniz)

Pick up time is 9 in the morning. it takes 1 hour 10 min to arrive to Fethiye market
You have 3 hours at Fethiye market which is the biggest one in this region
Then We go to a restaurant where we have lunch
Then We drive to famous Blue Lagoon(oludeniz) which is very popular for British people and has a great beach. We have time till 5 in Oludeniz. Some of you can take swim in the great beach and some of you can look around Oludeniz

We get back to Sarigerme at 6 in the evening

The trip is avaliable on Tuesdays
We also organise private trips. l mean The program of tour exactly deoends on you.

Happy Holidays
Mustafa
thanks Mustafa for the info provided, hopefully will see you on or around 21st May, the day after we arrive.

Regards,

Lisa & co X
Musafa,

Sorry to trouble you again, but we have now decided we will definately do the Jeep Safari, 12 island cruise and the Turtle beach would you be able to advise which days these trips are available. I really want to do the paragliding, can you tell me if this is £65 pp, or is this per paraglide - (me and my two children on one)

Kind regards,

Lisa
Hi Mustafa,

we are not arriving till September, but would like to know what day the mud bath/rock tombs/turtle beach trip is on, and will it be ok for a 2 year old?

thanks

Emma :D
we took our 1yr old to the mud baths last year and she loved it we gave the jeep safari a miss though as its a bit rough
Hi Lisa and Emma

lm only pleased to answer your all questions. You are all welcome

Paragliding price is for one person. l dont know your children ages as Children are not accepted to do paragliding.
For Paragliding We take you to Oludeniz We work with a professional paragliding company there then they take you to Baba Dag by jeeps Duration is about 1 hour in the air.While you are flying you ll also see the fantastic view of Oludeniz

What days our trips?

Dalyan Boat trip avaliable Monday,Wednesday,Friday,Saturday
Gocek 12 island avaliable Tuesday,Thursday,Sunday
Fethiye market avaliable Tuesday
Jeep Safari,Paragliding,Rafting nearly everyday avaliable

As Nuttynet said Dalyan&Gocek trips suitable for kids but jeep safari is rough for a baby
please feel free to ask any question

Happy Holidays
Jeep Safari

All route is 138 km
Pick up time is 9:30 in the morning.
We drive to Ortaca among Turkish villages also You see real turkish village life on the way
After arriving to Koycegiz lake we have half hour swim break in the lake then we go to Yuvarlak Stream where we take 5 min walk to the source of the stream. after taking a fantastic walk we go to a restaurant which is located on the stream. Having Lunch we drive to Dalyan takes half hour to get to Dalyan we have 1,5 hours swimming break in tortule beach then we drive to Radar Station hill where you can see all Dalyan channel view
Then we drive back to Sarigerme at about 5 in the evening
This is Jeep Safari Route

Enjoy
Mustafa
Hello again Mustafa

You mentioned that you would be able to arrange a full day fishing trip for the "men" in our party i have told them an they are very interested in this please could you tell me what it would include, where you would go and a price please? Also if you remember 1 is very experience 1 intermediate and a total beginner.
Would it be better for you to arrange this for us before we arrive (not til august) or just come and see you when we get there?
Also i see NuttyNed said she took her 1yr old to the mud baths and she enjoyed it we would like to go to the mudbaths but i had assumed it wouldnt be suitable for my 1yr old.....can they get in the mud? do a lot of people take babies?
Nuttyned if you reading maybe you could also give me a little more info?

Thanks
Vicky
Hi Mustafa,
We are going to Pegasus Palace with our three children in August and are a little concerned re; some of the comments we have read on this site!!
Has the resort improved since last year and what is the state of the beach?? Is there any water sports available and is it a sandy or stoney beach??
Thanks
Peek family
Hi Peek Family

A company called as Iberostar has rented Pegasos Hotels. Iberostar is a good company they have a hotel in Marmaris called as Grandazur. No doubt Pegasos (Iberostar Tropical&Palace) is much better this year except a few things as trips and shops are expensive in the hotel lf you like you may visit Iberostar Grandazur Hotel's website to find out about Iberostar here http://www.hotelgrandazur.com

l did Dalyan boat trip yesterday with a great English group staying in Pegasos They all say Everything is nice in the hotel except a few things trips and shops are expensive.They all say they are having a fab time. when they return home they will definetely send theirs views and photos on holidaytruths about the hotel

Have a great holiday
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.