Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi to all

Ann-Marie
as You know Sarigerme is very close to Dalaman airport and the other holiday towns. there are two good boat trips that l definitely recommend all of you. Dalyan-Mud Baths-Turtle Beach and Gocek 12 islands. These trips are very nice. You shouldnt get back without doing these lovely trip
These trips are exactly suitable for kids

How much you need for the daily trips in Sarigerme?
Here the price list of daily trips

Dalyan boat trip (Mud baths-tortule beach) £15
Gocek 12 islands boat trip : £15
Marmaris : £15
Saklikent Tlos : £17
Fethiye Market : £8
Fethiye market&Ghost town&Oludeniz(Blue Lagoon): £17
Dalyan night : £6
Jeep Safari : £20
Rhodes : £50
Turkish Bath : £8
Rafting : £40
Paragliding : £65
Village tour : £15
Cleopatra island(where queen Cleopatra lived): £17
Diving depents on level
Paintball : £16
Lunch is included all prices. These prices are for adults
kids between 7-12 half prices
kids between 0-6 free
Discount for groups
Our all excursions are fully insured and guided by licenced guide me
doing a trip without a licenced tour guide is illegal in Turkey.

Here some info about these trips

During Gocek 12 islands trip
We pick up you at 9 in the morning from Pegasos
We take the boat and till 5 we stay on the boat. We visit 5 islands of Fethiye gulf including Cloapatre island.No Doubt Gocek is one of the best places to swim in turkey.Lunch included the price is serced on the boat Absualetely a fantastic boat trip!

During Dalyan&Muth Bath&Turtle Beach trip,
we pick up you at 9 in the morning from Pegasos
it takes just half hour to get to Dalyan by minibus with air-conditioned.Then We take the boat and sail among Dalyan river which connects Koycegiz lake and the mediterranean
in the morning we have muth-bath which makes your skin soft then we stop in koycegiz lake for a swim break around 12 we go to a restaurant for lunch which is located on the river. After lunch we sail to famous turtle beach where turtles have been laying theirs eggs for millions of year. While sailing on the river we have a little stop to see and take photo of king(rock)tombs of ancient counos city. after l give you info about kings tombs we sail to turtle beach and spend 2 hours for swimming in this famous beach. We get back to Pegasos at about 5:30 in the evening

You can pay me a visit for booking at the bottom of the street (20 yards up from the taxi rank on the right)
l will only be very pleased to answer your questions which you may have.

Great holiday to everybody
Mustafa x :)
hi thanks very much for the information. we will definetly considor going on these trips.
Hi all

Have you ever played paintball before?

Run for Adventure, Maximum Adrenaline
For family fun
Strategy sport and activity is the side that comes more in this team and family game.
Team play of age 7 to 70 really makes team cooperation.This game keep you out of stress
In the game, physical touch is not allowed, guns look real to make impression,but they are just a paint guns.Whoever gets paint on out of game or losing points it depends on the deal

You can use different game classes for example
Flag game, Occupation of Castle, Treasure Hunting, Save President And many more.
Fully insured.

l now organise paintball tournaments in Sarigerme. The field is just 5 minutes drive from Pegasos
lf you would like to have a real fun in Sarigerme,Why do you not come and visit me at the bottom of Sarigerme street?
will be only pleased to answer questions you may have

Have fun&great holiday
Mustafa x:)
Ann-Marie
lam very happy to answer your questions
You are all welcome

have fun&happy holiday
Mustafa :)
Phew Mustafa that would get very sweaty in the summer running around with all those protective clothes, goggles and helmets on :shock:

John
John!
paint balling
lets get them whites on and we could have the best team in Turkey.
Sounds ok for the families who like an adventure and hands on type holiday.

Gene
that will be sarigerme full of chavs then :lol:
John you are about it. But last year many British tourists asked me lf l organised paintball in Sarigerme. thats why this season l have decided to organise. l hope tourists enjoy it

Regards
It will make a change and there was actually one just outside Icmeler on the Datca road but definitely sweaty.

I would keep an eye on the older guests as there could be a few collapsing with heat exhaustion.

If you do want a couple of experienced paints then as Gene said give us a shout and Cock it and Hop it will be right over :wink:

John
oh I hate paintballing at the best of times, but all sweaty running round in full clothing in 100 degree heat :yikes
  • Edited by colette1 2006-04-27 20:16:36
me and my bf would love paintballing

will it be running inbetween the 1st and 8th may?

candy
Bryn, why chavs? Unless I've missed something?

Most of my friends and I enjoy a good paintball tournament but I can assure you we are FAR from chavs! Come back and explain yourself!

I'm just enjoyed a nice bottle of white and I'm sure I've missed a pun here. :D
Catherine x
Is that White Lightening SM :wink:

John
Noooooooooooooooooooo John TUT! :shock:
Candy

We will start the games at the begining of May. Everybody can join the game.
at least 5 persons for a game. the field is also too close to Pegasos just 5 min drive. for booking please visit me in Sarigerme

Bryn
Some people may not like paintballing. it is their way but this is just a game.A lot of very high class people play paintballing, like lawyers, doctors and people. Its their way of relaxing and enjoying their selves. They are not chavs!

l hope the game keeps everybody out of stress

Enjoy paintballing
Happy holidays
HI Mustafa,

we are hoping to stay at Pegasus Palce on September 16th , will you still be doing trips then? also are there any nice restaurants to have an evening meal out? and can we walk to the village from pp?

thank you

Emma
hi Emma

No doubt We will be doing all kind of trips till the begining of November in Sarigerme.
surely you can walk to sarigerme. 10 minutes walk to Sarigerme
2 min drive by taxi which cost just 5 lira.
There are nice restaurants where you can have good meals in Sarigerme.
like Dolphin,Paradise,Sarigerme restaurants

please feel free to ask any questions which you have

Happy holidays
Here Temperature Overage in Sarigerme

Night / Day
January 6 / 15 C°
February 7 / 15 C°
March 8 / 18 C°
April 11 / 21 C°
May 15 / 25 C°
June 20 / 33 C°
July 25 / 36 C°
August 18 / 33 C°
September 18 / 33 C°
October 15 / 27 C°
November 11 / 21 C°
December 8 / 17 C°

Sunny holidays
hello mustafa it is good to see someone that can give tourists good and honest opinion of sarigerme. if i come to sarigerme can i get a personal guide to show me around the area and how much will i have to pay?
thank you. bruverly1
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.