Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
welcome to HT :)
One of our members has a video of the Lucia in the Goa video library.
We have several members who have gone or are going on their own. I'm sure you will be fine but perhaps they may be able to give you some tips.
Hi :wave:
I will be there for St Patricks day too. Fouth time to Goa, but first time alone. Really looking forward to my big adventure. Very exciting
I'm staying in Candolim for 4 weeks, arrive 8th March.

The taxi driver I always use for airport pick up and waterfall trips etc is Sergio

sergio6370@hotmail.com
I have his number too if needed.

pm me if you would like to meet. :cheers
Hi ptmch, unable to pm for some reason, maybe is becuase I am a new member ?!

Have lift from airport sorted, Lucia and Joseph are arranging there usuall taxi for me, but I will mail you guy for details on the waterfalls, I would love to go and see those ...

This is my 3rd time to Goa, 1st time on my own, so simialr to you, just wish I had 4 weeks to spend there
Send a PM to Mike Richardson if youre coming to Molly Malones on 17 March. He is going to try and arrange for seats to be reserved (if possible).
I wish I could go but will be high in the air then .... I leave Manchester at 14.55 on 17th so will miss the fun :(
solobrummy
im sure you will be fine out there .ive been on my own for the last 2 visits and ive met soo many people so not really had to worry about being on my own,,im going back on 15th march and when i came back from xmas and new year i met a few people who were also on their own,,,plus its a bonus that you have been there before,,do you just stay in candolim
rob
Ive never stayed anywhere else so at the moment yes .... but who knows in the future I venture further
im sure you will,,there will be loads of people from here going,,,
as i say im on my own and im sure i will not be on my own too much everyone is so friendly
Looks like I'll also be on my own - 3 weeks from 16 March. At the moment nowhere to stay - they've let my room that I'd already booked to a long stayer! Could be arriving in Candolim with my suitcase with nowhere to go!!
sorry to hear about your digs candie 64.

if you want somewhere in a similar area you could try xaviers beach resort in candolim - if you're walking from sinquerim, past bom successo on left, 1st left turning (road leads to beach), another path on the left and it's down there. stayed there on and off for 3 months last year, basic, comfortable and affordable.

misterc.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.