Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Very interesting read - thanks for sharing your experience with us :tup
Mark :D
Hi sancho

Thanks very much for your detailed report :wink:

Pippy :D
Thanks for your review, Tobago is somewhere I fancy visiting in the future.
just found your review. You certainly had an interesting holiday. We have come close to booking Tobago in the past but were put off with the seemingly high rainfall in the summer. We would be looking to going some Easter. We looked at the Toucan Inn. Sunday School sounds good!
Although we were apparently there in the rainy season, we never actually got wet ( from rain that is!) We did have a num,ber of truly torrential downpours - frequently at about 6am, although we had one at dinner time, which had ended by the time we came to head back to the bungalow.

I've posted some pics on the photo forums, btw.
don't be shy! Here is the link for your photos. Well worth a look everyone! Pigeon point looks fabulous.
Sancho,

We are considering Tobago for November 2006 but the Foreign Office website has some pretty worrying advice for visitors there i.e.

*Edit. Part of post removed for copyright reasons. Pippy*

Some of this is the usual common sense advice but much of it is enough to put us off. Did you get any reports of problems or advice along similar lines to the above from the gloriously inefficient Sparkle?

Cheers,

Paul.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.