Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
with 2 teenage daughters then benalmadena is a good choice, there's nightclubs in 24 hour square and at the marina, ideal for them! and there are lots of great bars for mum and dad too!! i think benalmadena is a great place to stay as a family with daughters that age as theres alot of places you can all go together.
Hi, I also agree that Benalmadena is a good choice. I stay on the border of Torremolinos and Benalmadena, literally five minutes walk from Benalmaden Marina. It is a nice area with a few bars which usually stay open quite late, though where I stay they would not be suitable for your daughters, but the Marina has discos and bars and the square which is only 5 minutes taxi is great for youngsters. There are two squares, one is a 24 hour square (obviously young) bars open all night, though this can be troublesome spot as in any other young city in England. . And the other has lots of bars and live entertainment also open until very late. . So all in all I think Benalmadena is a good choice. I am going out for xmas if you need me to ask any questions while I am out there.
Thanks very much for your reply s. We are still in the process of booking somewhere. rgds Ady
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.