Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
We stayed at the Chich Khan in Yasmine Hammamet and can definity recommend it. Overall the rooms were very clean and tidy and the staff very pleasant and couldn't do enough for you. The pool is great. The beach is about 5 minutes walk away (just across the road). Shops very close yet no noisy nightclubs to contend with. Pubs do close at a normal time and the hotel has good entertainment. Planning to go again later this year (my children are 20 and 12) Excellent. Just one word of warning if you go into Hammamet (by the little train) be very careful as pickpockets are everywhere and men are not afraid to approach you. We stayed in Yasmine Hammamet. I found it much safer there. Trust me - I have two daughters
By the way read the reports on the Chich Khan and you cant go wrong - all positive - have a good holiday
Thank You

Will look at this.
Last year we went to Turkey (BELEK) and it was spot on.

A family 5 Star hotel.

Thanks again
I noticed that you want good pools and beach and are planning to go at Easter - the weather then can be iffy. I went for two weeks end of april in 2007 and we had a lot of rain and the outdoor pools were very cold.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.