Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Booking online
6 Posts
Hi Martin, we have booked online for years (Turkey ) would not do it any other way, never had a problem.
Looks authentic site, nice place, we are planning on Dalyan as well, Merhap same area as Dede, when are you going we are off 18 th June.
I don't think you have anything to worry about, I am sure you will have a good response from every one else who books the same way.
I find its much more straight forward, you get picked up in a nice AC mini bus, avoiding all the hassle waiting for everyone else and wizzed straight to hotel, the owners get a bit more money than they would via a company, so you are treated more like royalty than usual, once you have tried it you will never go back, enjoy Joan
Thanks for that Joan, you have put my mind at rest. We are going on the 9th Aug flying from Bristol, if we book two weeks at Dede the cost including flights will be £1000ish for three adults :lol:. I am used to paying nearly that amount per person, which is why I was a bit suspicious.
We have been to Dalyan four times before but not for a few years, I cant wait to go back. I have tried booking with Ali Ozalp as we have been there before but kept having problems with his website hence the hotel dede.
Hope you have a nice time.
Cheers Martin
ps at £1000 it would be nice to go in October aswell :D
just offer a holding deposit and say you will pay cash on arrival if you are not sure but to be honest you should have no problem with them
email them and ask what tour operators use them then give the tour operator a ring and ask about the hotel they should help you but don't tell them you are booking direct
I am very surprised you did not get loads of replys to your request.
Hi
Dalyan Dede hotel have no Tour operator. you will be booking direckly and just pay deposit and make your full payment when you are arrival.
And also Dede Hotel managers name Fatih worked at the Mehtap hotel 1999-to 2004. For thıs information you can visit http://www.mehtaphotel.com
and Mehtap hotel is not the same after Keysan Family move to Yunus hotel by the rıver. For more information abouth them you can visit http://www.keysan.co.uk
Enjoying your holiday in Dalyan
Caretta
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.