EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
I know they do breast screening by ultrasound here (the same thing you get when you are pregnant to see the baby). I'm not a doctor but I'm pretty sure they can check for cancer with this. It's not cheap though, and will cost around £40 at a private hospital.

Jill Tiryaki
If you have medical insurance out here screening and medical checkups are included in you policy. There are plenty of places here in Antalya that do this sort of testing, but dont know about your area, but again if you have the insurance (ours is via Yapi Kredi bank ) they will advise you where to go.
Same here in marmaris.. both Ahu Hetman and Caria do this service. Not sure of cost but £40 sounds about right. Get a health policy that covers this and it will be worth every penny.
and same in alanya there are super facilities in Baskent university hospital the Hayat hospital and the Can ,as well as numerous clinics offering mammograms cervical smears etc.
Thanks for the advice guys, it will put mum's mind at ease for sure.

Laura x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.