Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
The swine flu forms are issued on the flights, along with the immigration forms. :tup
Ok thanks for that. problem soved.
Downloaded mine from VFS site, no trouble. filled out and ready!!!!
BOB.
Yes - the forms were handed out on the plane. We filled them in and.......nothing!

Nobody asked for them, looked at them or seemed aware that they existed! There is a heat sensor and screen before you get to immigration so if you're abnormally hot, you'll get pulled out of the queue! Not sure what they'll do then but you can bet there will be a lot of forms involved!!
We downloaded ours and completed it before we boarded but they were issuing them on the flight.

We had to queue to go through the heat sensor and the forms were collected from us at that stage. Just collected, not checked at all.
I'm sat in the internet cafe in beach road/candolim writing this. 10 days into a 3 week stay.
We were not issued with the 'swine flu' forms on the plane. We had to fill them in at Dabolim.
Th e beggar of it was, we had printed the ones off that were suggested on this forum and forgot to take them with us. Other people who had remembered to take them were ushered straight through whilst chaos ensued with the rest of us.
There was no 'heat sensor' machine that i saw. If you looked overly-hot, as a few elderly folk did, they put a heat-sensing 'gun' to your head to check your temp.
So, if you want to get through to the baggage carousel as quickly as possible ... have the forms pre-printed and filled in. HTH.
This might seem like a silly question but....

Does the form have to be printed off on a colour printer? Its green when you view it on the screen and at present I don't have access to a colour printer. Does anyone know if it will be accepted in black and white? :que
Are the ones I download the same as the ones on the plane etc, and does it make a difference
the ones I have printed off are A4 size
Del 149

I've printed the A4 ones of the VFS web site. I'm going to fill those in and take them with me. If we don't get them to fill in on the place at least we've got some forms filled in and I hope they accept them. If not then we'll just have to fill the one's in they give us at immigration.
Dave's wife
they accepted the ones we downloaded and filled in without any problem so you should be OK.
Thanks PPC

Once I'm there I don't really mind but you know what it's like, the queue in immigration is that bad I'd prefer not to get even further back in the queue by having to stop and fill a form in.
Just learning so much on here, thank you all!
has the sex change addled your brain Jen/Johnny? You seemed to know a lot about swine flu here. :wave:
Nice one Fiona. Named and shamed !!!!
They issued the green "swine flu" form to me on the plane which I duly filled in and handed to them with my passport when I got there, what a waste of time, they just gave it me back, didn't even tear off the "tear off strip". Saw a couple of guys wearing those surgical mask things and that, as they say, was that. :shrug Fizz
has the sex change addled your brain Jen/Johnny? You seemed to know a lot about swine flu here.
/quote]

So we have a troll.

Papa
flying with Qatar airlines to Goa in March. Will i be given a health card on the plane or will i have to download it. If so , where from ?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.