Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Good I hope its what your looking for ....colleen
my son had his health check at Vrundavan last season was excellent... mapusa one is best imo
chilly
Cool. Rs 4500 for a full health check.
yes there are lots of different ones you can choose from dependant on age etc my son paid 1800!!
chilly
If your in the south the Apollo Victor Hospital in Margao is very good, full health check 9000 rupees takes all day and you finish with as long as you need with a consultant to discuss the results which are in a comprehensive folder complete with x-rays etc. not able to post web site!! but its the name of the hospital!

http://www.apollovictorhospital.com/
  • Edited by Fiona 2008-10-13 12:35:36
    website added :)
Don't think I better have one done.....they might say I am unfit to fly home :think :rofl :rofl
:rofl think we might all be in that bracket after a while in Goa Fizzy!!!chilly
Oh if only they said I couldn't fly home :shush

Joking apart, does anyone remember when ....... if you had an ear infection ;) and you had proof of treatment(after paying a few rupees), you could blag an extra week in Goa because they wouldn't let you fly. Well that was the rumour I heard anyhow, don't know if anyone ACTUALLY did this.
oh yes for sure they did :D
chilly
:rofl I wouldn't have the courage to do that - but good on those that do (and did).
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.