Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi ajmass,

Welcome to HT!

The Iberostar has received generally positive reviews about its food in past seasons on other sites (along with the usual smattering of negative ones), and has a pretty central location. If you do a Google search you should find several reviews.

It must be said that staff in all of the hotels are likely to change from season to season, as Sunny Beach is a summer-season-only resort, so staff turnover can be quite high, which can affect the level and quality of service in any resort hotel from year to year.

Baldur
Hi, As Baldur has said the Iberostar (Sunny Beach Resort Hotel ) is excellent. ( There are other Iberostar hotels but not as central )
We found the place very clean, excellent facilities, and unusual for a hotel good food. They had a wide variety of choice , soups, meat dishes, pasta, salads and desserts. ( I put on half a stone in the fortnight.)
You will find very few negative comments concerning this hotel, The Tripadvisor site had it rated as the number one hotel for 3 years.

:sun2 Toonman
Hi
Our honest opinion is you would enjoy,plus find it cheaper if you eat in local resturants
and believe me there are plenty to choose from with excellent choice for all the family,
just go BB and you will not be disapointed.
Mind you the hotel recommended is a good choice as well.
hope this helps

Demoman
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.