Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Recommend
4 Posts
I never thought I would recommend an all inclusive hotel but I will!! Last September we stayed at the Don Pedro hotel in Cala San Vicente.We were very dubious but have to say we had a great time. The hotel is big but we never felt overwhelmed. Food is great, snacks all day long.Nice bar area in the evening although there is some noise from the entertainment but with a thirteen year old it wouldn't be a problem. The entertainment staff work very hard there are activities all day. That doesn't interest us but they are not pushy. You have also got two lovely beaches for safe swimming.Google it up and have a look. I think we went with Portland direct. :cheers
Thanks i will look.I am looking for outside acts for evening entertainment not reps all night.
Delfin Verde alcudia has brilliant evening entertainment, they have a mix of outside acts and the reps put on some shows too. We all had a fantastic time there, and would go again.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.