Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
to be honest there is so many nice places on that island you will not be disapointed where ever you go. i went to Corralejo a couple of years ago and loved it, going again in sept but bit the bullet and going DIY 3 bedroom villa with private pool flights all in cost is £1,490 for two weeks 3 adults 2 children
Hi
Its not an apartment but we stayed at the Fuerteventura Princess and had a fab holiday last February. It is by a fantastic beach and had 3 fantastic pools. It has excellent reviews and photos on here and on Tripadvisor

happy hunting

:cheers
Hi, if you are considering resorts I would definitely recommend Corralejo. Lovely harbour area with a real spanish feel. Recently constructed new walkway right around the harbour great for walks. Loads of nice restaurants and bars and a couple of really nice small local beaches. You can visit the dune beach at the national park, about 2 km away, this is a gorgeous white sand beach with turquoise sea which stretches for miles.
I was pleasantly surprised with this resort, but I would definitely suggest you do your research with regards to hotels/apartments as it can be quite a trek if you're further out from the harbour area , although there are still plently of bars etc , it becomes a bit soul less.
I believe Caleta de fueste is very family orientated and Morro Jable is more of a German resort.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.