Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Look for somewhere round the Fanabe /Torviscas /Costa Adeje area. Much more lively than Los Cristianos. Plenty of good accommodation to be found.
Panorama,Club Atlantis,Los Geranios,Lagos de Fanabe spring to mind. No need to go Half Board unless you get a really good price on it. Don't pay more than £70 per adult per week for HB. B&B is ok but there are hundreds of good cheap breakfasts to be had all over the place. Best thing about B&B is unlimited tea toast and cereal. The cooked breakfasts are usually worth about €2 and you can get far better than that in the town for similar prices
Agree with Andrea_Loup on the area,Club Atlantis is very good,have stayed there several times,staying there 1st 2 weeks in Oct.one company Iwould reccomend which we have used and found reliable is Tenerifehothols.com.Lots of different accomadation including Club Atlantis
And make sure you are between the motorway and the beach or you will forever be walking up steep hills :cry:

That rules out popular places like Laguna 2 and Malibu Park,Caledonia Park and Island Village
colon2, my friend in pdla, look at this hotel reviews
Club atlantis is the best place we have stayed and are returning this year we rent a private bungalow. The complex is right next to the port area of las americas ideal spot for a family. We never experinced any noise even though the parrot bar is next door. Have a look on holidayrentals.co.uk they have a few private apts. :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.