General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Cancellation?
7 Posts
A lot of the answers to your questions depend on who they booked the holiday with. Whether it was online through someone like onthebeach.com or in a travel agent shop.
If they paid more than the deposit if they cancel they will get their money back minus the deposit.
Many tour operators will let you make amendments to bookings for an admin fee, normaly about £30-£50 per person per change. However if the value of the booking increases they may not charge an admin fee at all. So it should be able to add on another room, providing their is a single room available.
The best thing for them to do is contact their trael agent who will be able to acurately answer their questions and advise them of their options.
I hope this helps
Personally I would ask the question of whoever the holiday is booked with. As Laura1988 says you may be able to amend the booking for a small charge. We can only express our personal opinions and it is the TO who will decide.

fwh
Hi :)
Holiday was booked with TC... hoping things will blow over but thought I'd be better checking here before advising
TC normally charge £35 per person per change so they will be able to amend the booking.
Thanks again Laura :) hope they sort things
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.