Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Can you give us a bit more information. In what way have you agreed?

Have you given them credit or debit card card details?

fwh
yea i have givem them my credit card details booked in tuesday jus gone but they havent taken any payment yet, on the booking screen it asks me how much i would like to pay, then it says u will be able to complete ur payment on our secure website, this amount will be taken from ur bank account immediately, so therefore i have agreed to go on holiday but not agreed to pay yet
no it didnt give me the option as i booked it tuesday n i booked it for the 1st september, im pulling my hair out here please help me :cry
Without knowing the exact circumstances it is hard to say but if haven't paid a deposit what makes you think you have made a booking ?
they sent me a confirmation e mail which includes my flight n hotel vouchers but it states on the otbeach website that when i go to manage my booking it says payment needs to be paid until then im not sure if they can take any money out, i want to cancel my holiday but dont want to lose my money x
When placing an order - making a booking in your case - the procedure is you confirm at the end via a secure server. When you do that you authorise your card supplier to make payment.

Whilst at that point you have completed the transaction it can take several days for it to go through the system. (I assume you are checking your card online.) From experience I have known it take a week before it has appeared on my card account. I have often received the goods before payment has been taken.

Personally I suspect that you have booked the holiday. Some companies are very efficient at processing the sales transactions so for you to receive the goods/documents before it has hit your account would not be unusual.

We are sorry to hear you are still awaiting a response from our XL refunds team. We had approximately 20,000 affected passengers and we have now successfully administered the vast majority of these passengers' bookings.

So we can check on the status of your refund can you please contact us at forums@otbeach.com which is our forums email a and be sure to include your OTB reference number and an up to date contact number.

Once received we will be in touch

All the best

On The Beach

The above quote I have posted above is made by OTB - who has posted here on HT by (I think) their commercial manager. You could try to email him with your query at the address shown.

fwh
Hi sarahloucan

Please can you email your MYB reference to forums@otbeach.com so that we can investigate this for you. Please can you also put your username in this email so that we can identify the post you come from.

Many thanks
On the Beach holidays
hi
Does anyone have the address for the head office at otbeach so i can send them a letter regarding my holiday as im still not having any luck talking to them over the phone.
please help me x
Sarah . As requested have you emailed your details to the special email address that the OTB staff member has given you above .
no i havent as i need to send all my letter and relevant documents to head office x
sarahloucan, as suggested please contact the OTB representative on the email provided.

Am sure they will be able to advise you and provide the correct address to send your documentation to.

Kath x
Hi sarahloucan

I am in the head office. My role is to monitor these forums and aim to help people like yourselves to resolve your issues that you meniton online. We are very active on here and are verified by the site admins as being a genuine person from On the Beach

If you can send me over your MYB reference and your username in an email to forums@otbeach.com I can get someone to take a look at it for you.

Many Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.