EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
hi just looked on my map it apears to be to the northeast of the town on the road to Cuevas about a mile from Playa de Burriana

brian

If you look at the map on the link as under its in grig E 13/14
  • Edited by Wizard 2005-07-05 11:10:29
It's a big urbanisation so it would be more like looking for an area than a block of apartments.
Thanks for your help, if there is anyone who uses this forum that actually lives in Nerja and can tell me a little about the exact location of Capistrano village i would be grateful. I will not have a car so was wondering about big supermarkets nearby. How long to walk into town from here to the Balcon, im in my thirtys so walking is no problem but just dont want to be miles away from anywhere . Thank you
if you looked at the map on the link and the grid ref i gave you that is where the village is.. it may extend a block up and to the right but usinh my hotel locator puts it ther

brian
if it's of any help......we stayed in Nerja for two months, whilst looking for property, in early 2003, at Capistrano......unfortunatly not EL but SAN JUAN Capistrano, situated way, way back, right up the hillside...and we didn't have a car, either....it was a long walk down to the nearest big supermarket. Supersol, on the corner before the rounderbout for Burriana.
This will be your nearest big shop, and not so far from EL; plenty of small spar type places around, and theres a decent bus service, too.
You are towards the edge of town, but not isolated at all - no problems for thirtys....we're fiftys and walked from the top of San Juan to town and back up every day........
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.