Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
The caves will be open. Capistrano village is just an urbanisation, part residential, part holiday homes and Not really worth visiting. I wonder if you meant Frigiliana village, which is definately worth a visit. I would advise taking one of the organised walking tours. They are not strenuous, but are very informative and entertaining. Without a tour you will miss a lot.
Think the caves close at 13.30 or 14.30 for entry though. Might be best to check on that closer to the time.

Nivsy
If you have been to Nerja before you will know it is up and down hills to get anywhere, if you think that is hilly Frigiliana is something else!! Also it can get quite misty and cool up there even in the summer so take a coat.

Katy
Many thanks for the replies - we have been to Frigiliana and thought it was a lovely place - it was Summer when we went there and really hot .

Still looking for a nice B&B in Nerja - any suggestions ? - must be near the Town centre and serve a nice breakfast - we stayed at the Balcon for 3 nights last year as a treat but want something a little cheaper for this break.

Toffeemen
Should think in March most of the hotels will have a good deal on offer. Have stayed in Apartments but as ur after a good breakfast guess that will not suite. Have a look at Hostal Dianes. http://www.hostaldianes.com.

It looks quite quaint and Spanish.

Also check out the Nerja hotel reviews on HolidayTruths.

Nivsy
Hi All :lol: ,
In the process of booking our 3 nights at the Hostal Bronce in Nerja - 28 Euro's per room per night - pictures etc on the web look good Any info ?.

Toffeemen
I have added this accommodation to our reviews site

If anyone can offer a review we would be greatful.

Sarah
Just to let you know - we have booked the Hostal Dianes - 84 euro's for three nights - they have booked a Taxi for us @ 65 euro's.

Roll on :lol: .

Toffeemen
glad to hear you booked up. Have a great time .

Nivsy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.