Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Hi bismark

If you read the T&C's at the back of the Thomas Cook brochure there should be a section regarding changes made by the TO.

Those who haven't yet been advised should contact their travel agent for clarification.

luci :wave
Wifes sister was out last night with her friend, the one who is going on 14 Aug next year and she say's she has contacted TC and they say she is still flying Thomas Cook? yet we have been informed that two weeks prior we are not? :cry: wonder whats going on, i thought the moderators may have heard something but if not it looks like i will have to contact operation tommorow :?:
thanks Bismark
Thomas Cook have the right to change the carrier at any time, read the Terms in the brochure
Dont think thats the problem Top-Jet.

It sounds like both partys are being told different things by Thomas Cook and is causing confusion.
we booked through thomson holidays to go to florida on 12 may this year. had a phone call to say that tcx had changed the flight timings and then 2 weeks ago they phoned again to say our accom had been changed as well, not good.

my friend and i had also paid for extra leg room seats on the tcx flight but this has also been credited back to us along with our measely £15 compensation each for change of accom.

i've been looking on excel airways web site as our new confirmation shows thats our airline as well. there planes do seem a lot nicer than what we were expecting, even standard seats have more legroom than most other airlines offer. but they haven't got the florida flight on the schedule out of newcastle yet.

if however the flight does actually go with excel you can book extra legroom and other services if available on the flight out of newcastle, this can be done from 3 months until 3 days prior to departure via there customer services.

0870 1677 747 this is their pre departure customer services number.

anyway, hope when everyone gets to florida they have a good time, i can't wait, it really will be worth all the changes when we get there
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.