Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi talia,

Can't comment on the Sunrise Garden, but have been to the Sunrise Royal Makadi Bay Hotel twice and is excellent. We have been to Egypt several times on an all inclusive basis and the the Royal has been the best by far.

It is located on it's own beach which is gently shelving and easy on your feet. There is a choice of several a la carte restaurants, all of which are very good and are free to use as many times as you wish, along with 2 buffet restaurants. Two very large pools (one with swim up bar) and 2/3 smaller pools. Makadi Bay itself only consists of hotels and there isn't anything outside the hotels (desert to rear and sea to front) but it is only approx 25 mins from Hurghada and taxis are readily available from reception.

I would have no hesitation in returning to this hotel and hope to do so some time in the future.

If you go on to Trip Advisor there is plenty of info and reviews on there.

Hope the above helps.

Regards,
Pat
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.