General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Personally we loved Mexico, although our kids were a bit older being, just 7 and 9. For a 3 year old I guess you would want a creche as an option, plus low key things like trampolines, kiddy rides, donkeys etc. Not something that I'm sure the longhaul destinations will give you, unless you go for somewhere like Florida, but I would have thought that would be too much for a 3 year old.

Since you pay almost as much for children as adults going longhaul, I would wait until your son was a bit older and can do the snorkelling, swimming with dolphins etc. Also the hotel kids club was fantastic, but they don't take them before the age of about 5 (I think) Our kids absolutely loved it and still talk about it even now.

It's very much if the kids are happy then so are we, so it's very important that hotel and destination are right for them. I think the Canaries would be a good bet with a 3 year old.

Have a great time

Pam :cheers
Hi

we took our son to mexico when he was 2 and cuba when he was 3....he loved it...we are now about to take him to the dominican republic with our second child who is 16 months....so i would say go for it....but we always stay in 5 star resorts with 9 plus restaurants, so all the facilities are great.

good luck

Bea
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.