General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
nip over to the Goa forum - you can certainly still a cheap holiday there, even after factoring in the visa costs
Thank you Fiona, am i best getting charter flights to goa or go via elsewhere?

many thanks
Charter flights are quicker to Goa usually these are non stop. Next is Qatar who fly into Goa with a change at Doha or you can fly in Via Mumbai with the like of BA, Jet Or Air India.

It really depends if your willing to spend more time travelling for a cheaper flight.

For your first time I would look at the charters either for flight only or as a package if you like it there you can always have a look around for accommodation for next time.

It's really cheap out there we budget £50 a day for 2. That includes breakfast lunch dinner lots of drinks our fags and any incidentals. Most days we spend less than that.
We have been to both Cuba and Mexico in recent years and loved them both :)
Thank you both for the help and advice.
we have been travelling independantly for a number of years, but would do a package if we could get a good deal.
I guess with the internet and great forums like this, there arent too many undiscovered gems that still cost hardly anything for food and drink. :sun2
We go out to turkey a lot and always get a great deal, but its a big old world and we would like to try something new.
Have fancied mexico and cuba for some time, havent done any of the carribean, bit unsure as wouldnt like to be AI on a complex, but maybe I need to examine that a bit
Really appreciate you helping

:thanks
We stayed A/I both years la .. Gran Bahia Principe in riviera Maya , mexico & the sol rio luna & mares in Guardalavaca on cuba. Reviews should be here for both. .. Cuba was our first caribbean experience and I would go back in a heartbeat.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.