Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Wilson,
I`m also a Scotsman,so I`ll look forward to my 12th visit efes !
I will certainly leave one behind the bar for you if I remember. :cheers
If not I will look forward to seing you and buying you one in person.

Stevie C :tongue
I am in Marmaris from 7th to 21st at Club Turquoise.Other members of my family have decided that they want to come with us.Can anyone please tell me any hotels that are near to the Turquoise.I have tried to contact Turquoise but cant get any answer.

Cheers
Stevie
T&G,Rayon apartments,Maxwell holiday club to name a few i can think of.

Have bumped the Marmaris map thread for you
Club Alize (5 min walk), Long Beach (about 10 min walk ) Hibiscus Gardens (5 mins), Club Julian (10 mins) Excelsior (10 mins) Portobello (5 mins) Club Aida (5 mins)

Wilson ;)
You mention the T and G?
My daughter and her party are staying there, whilst we stay at the Turquoise.......are we really close by then? We didnt know when we booked, we took a gamble that we would be in walking distance...looks like it's paid off! (cant get the map to open for me by the way)
Hi all

Just back from these fab apartments , had a great time didn't want to come home after 1 week , we looking at going back again in august .

The staff are a credit to the place they wait on you all day even at ur sunbeds! The entertainers ozzy and Yo Yo we called him (yumaz) just kept you laughing all day !

Music is played all day so not boring and quiet like some but its good music we had a bit of elvis and slow music till 10am then pop all afternoon till 5 .

They have games all day long for everyone to enter which we did and won 3 cocktails !!!

The Food was great full english breakfast 5 Lira not bad ! lunch was good as well toasties / sandwhich burgers,salads,

Food at night was great as well we eat there 4 nights good prices to 14 lira - 24 lira

Beer 4.50 lira for a pint of efers nice pint - they have buy one get one free 7 till 8on all local drinks then cocktails/ shots 11 til 1 am 8 lira - 9 liras . these prices quite reasonable with town . if you walked abot you could get a pint for 3 lira - but too hot in day , a little chilly at night you need a jumper - people were going buying them as they didn't realise how chilly it was.

if you have a late flight home book your late room when you get there only 12 quid and be prepared for airport prices we went to get something to eat as you are takin 3hrs before and it cost us 22 lira :yikes for a big mac meal at mc donalds it was 15 lira for a happy meal :yikes .

But it didn't put us off from going again we really enjoyed these apartments . any questions just ask.

kaz :wave:
Kazykaz,
Sounds like you had a good time.Making me wish I had booked earlier now !
Is this place good for younger kids as I have 2 girls aged 6 and 11.
50 days until I go there,can`t wait.
I would also like to update earlier comment about getting no reply from Club Turquoise to e-mail.Manager did get back to me and he is a real gent,could not do enough for us.
Also thanks to all who replied to my original question.Very helpful.

Stevie :cheers
we are returning to these appartments in august was 4 years since we last went and was only a week this time 2 weeks and it still sounds as good as 4 years ago cant wait
kaz,

Sounds like you had a ball .. great stuff. We are heading back for our 12th visit (could be more) to Turquoise in July. For us they are the only place to go to. Yilmaz the head entertainer has sort of been with us over the years (missed a couple) but I am happy to call him a close friend. Did you meet his wife Julie ? I say this year after year but Irfan the Manager has no equal for me. He will do everything within his capability to ensure you have a good holiday... Am I biased ??? certainly am, he is a very good friend.

Wilson ;)
Wilson,
I have never been there before but as i said above Irfan is very very helpful.
I am still remembering your cold efes as the tradition states lol.

Stevie C
Stevie C

Good man ... traditions must be adhered to at all times !!

Wilson ;)
Morning to you all

Kids club is run by a young lady called Ella she is very nice , my niece is only 7 and was in there all the time even though before we went she said no to kids club , she taught them to do a show at the end of week they dressed up and did a dance for everyone . kids club ran 10 - 12 then 2-4.30. Silver who is an entertainer as well as his child in kids club as well and he plays with them all as well .

We never met Yilmaz wife , but how funny is this guy he does a great job , he's a credit to the complex. We saw Irfan everyday but never really got to know him he was a busy chap .

Kaz :wave:
Im under 3 weeks now

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO

Cany wait to see evryone again
Hello!

Had to share it with you , we booked again last night 14 of us for a week in Aug 18th to 26 , my friends husband is 40 so we all going to celabrate xx Belting place to go x

12weeks and counting again :sun2
Has anyone seen any good deals about for Club Turquoise?

My mum and dad paid something between £8-900 for three of them last june for a fortnight and really want to go back but at the moment the price on the first choice site does not seem to be dropping, and there's 4 of them going this year. They ideally want to pay around £1200 max.
hi we boked with eclispe Direct Part of firstchoice I paid £1095 for 3 of us thats including a free child and its only for a week , my sis as paid £1458 for 4 of them but again with a free child still quiet dear for a week s/c but when u look around all simliar prices and thats for midd august .

I went on separate flights with X L airways it was coming up around 1200 for 4 then u got transfer around 95 return then 1 b/r around 40 per night per apartment.

I think then there's only airtours that go to these apartments and i found them alot dearer .

Good Luck x
Kaz
hi we are there that week roll on the holidays :tup
see you there ! excited again ! :wave:
Hi there,
We booked with first choice for 7th July,2 weeks from Glasgow.
£1400 for 2 adults 2 kids.Don`t know if this is good or bad but we are looking forward to it now.
Hope this helps

Stevie C :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.