Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
corfu
7 Posts
Hi Cathy

I've read loads on San Stefanos, it sounds great! How did you find it?

I'm particularly interested in things to do in the day and evening for a young teenager (14). Also, was there much to see and do in the surrounding area; it sounds a little remote.

On the whole, we're not looking for a particularly lively holiday (ie. clubs and pubs) but the kids would like a little variation and choice.

Mer
Hi Mer,

We had a great time in San Stefanos we went in May and then went back again in September. Lots to do Scuba diving,horse riding,lots of boat and coach trips and theres also a trip to aqualand. Although there was all adults in our company there was a lot of younger people staying in San stefanos. Loads to do during the day but not a lot for younger people in the evenings. Hope this helps.

Cathy
ps
Beach is lovely and sandy
Hi Cathy

Sounds brill!

Not sure about the kids though. Don't know if they would be happy with Greek restaurant entertainment every night. If it were just me and hubby it would be fantastic.

Mer
Hi
Ive stayed in san stefanos for a week in october two years ago and with regards to the horse riding you must do it !! it is a really good experience you also get to ride on the beach which i loved!
Have also heard of San Stefanos and sounds good....but being 19 and 21 would like a little night entertainment also....
There are loads to do for all ages in the village and don`t forget Sidari night life is only 15 mins away--bus there at 9pm (under 2e) and 12e back in a taxi. No public transport to village after 7-30pm. Kids can do their own thing in safety in the village just give them rules times, check in points etc
they will make loads of friends. Who could ever tire of the greek dancing
we have lived here for 5yrs and i still enjoy trying.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.