Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
cosmos
25 Posts
I guess we're never going to agree on this because we define 'regional' in different ways. I define it by the location of the airport (as does the CAA) - you define it by the volume of traffic. Though looking at the CAA stats Manchester displays the same characteristics as many regional airposts too. For example, less than 10% of total UK passenger traffic compared to 45% through Heathrow and Gatwick combined. A higher % of charters which suggests mainly holiday traffic etc.

Definitely my last word on the topic - especially as my local airport of Dundee International is living proof that being called an 'International' airport doesn't mean you're not a regional airport on all possible counts! :-)

SM
:roll: I am not an expert on the matter but my common sense tells me that the word International refers to the places people travel to from the airport rather than from to get to the airport. Bet your sorry you had your last word now. :lol:
Perhaps we could focus on what this thread is about.

wilson2579

Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:47 pm Post subject: cosmos

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Booked holiday today with cosmos for lanzarote next year. After enquiring who the flight would be with, as it stated B.A. I now find out from B.As website it is G.B. airways who will be taken over by easy jet by then. The person on the phone at cosmos assured me it wasn't G.B. but now looking on easyjet website it states they will be taking over the lanzarote flight. How can you be expected to accept an easyjet flight when you have paid for a flight with meals, entertainment and allocated seats, also with more baggage allowance. Is anyone else in this position with cosmos.

On my invoice from cosmos, meals were included and this was flying GB from gatwick and this was only last week.
this very same thing happened to us a couple of years ago, I am fairly sure b. a. was involved then, we were informed about the loss of in flight meals and the new directive and asked if we still wanted the booking to go ahead or be refunded in full.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.