Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
Just found this site CLICK HERE which gives a good guide to restaurants and bars in Caleta :glynis
Hello, we are going back to Caleta this comming new year, when we were there last time and it was a long time ago there was a Portuguese restaurant in one of the centro's does anybody know if it is still there?
Dave.
Yes it's still there and it's called Fado Rock, looked busy but didn't eat there though so I can't comment.
Fado Rock was definitely the most popular place to eat when we went, people were queuing for tables while the places adjacent were empty.
Fado Rock is possibly the best restaurant in town! Do not get confused with O Fado which is across the road, next to Mexican Corner. Fado Rock is amazing - the food is lovely, the portion sizes are very generous and it's the only place we went to twice in our two weeks :wink:
Hello, we go to Portugal twice a year and just love there food so it is good to hear that the Portugese restaurant is still there, we will have to make sure we book in as soon as we get there from the sound of it. Thanks for the input.
Dave.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.