Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
designer shops
7 Posts
Not a great shopper myself but can tell you I have to keep the wife out of Puerto Portals where (besides the multi-million euro yatchs) there are some very exclusive shops. Well worth sitting in Wellies anyway for a coffee and doing a bit of celebrity spotting!

The kids like Festival Park where, as well as bars, bowling and cinema, there are outlet shops for Reebok etc. (Its a bit far to go without a car though!)
There was a Lacoste shop just off the beach between the Son Matais and Terranova in a newish complex, don't know if it is still there, it is a few years since I went but I got a few bargains while I was there.

There is a Lacoste shop at the airport, but it seems a little (not a lot) dearer than the resort shops
I forgot there is a Lacoste shop in Magaluf. If you find a map with the Inormation Bureaux at the bottom of Punta Ballena (the 'strip') and then walk away from the strip along Avenida Magaluf the Lacoste shop is on the right.
Hi dancing diva.! There's plenty of designer shops in Palma along with loads of cheaper ones.
Sorry I went to the Lacoste shop to look last night and its directly behind the Information Bureaux and would be on the LEFT if you were walking away from the Strip!!

Quite a small shop but seemed to have good stocks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.