Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Just £1 difference in price for those paying by debit card (Visa Electron excluded).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-16546582
Hello all.

Ej changed flights back in november, however, i have had confirmation of change but need flight numbers... is there a way i can find these out?
Hi Ruth ... I'm surprised the confirmation does not show the flight numbers. Have you tried logging on to your booking, it should show all the info you need ?

David :wave
hello, yes i have just looked there and it not there either, i thought a bit odd too. i fly on 21st july from mcr to dlm and back on 11th august from dlm to mcr... it is there on my booking but no flight numbers... :que
ruth24s,

Are these your flight;

MAN-DLM Dep 0700, Arr 1325, EZY1941
DLM-MAN Dep 1405, Arr 1635, EZY1942

Darren
yes daz they are my flights... but i am not curious as to why the numbers are nowhere to be seen on any of my booking info...odd
Anyone else having problems with the Easyjet site tonight? I can enter departure and destination airport, as well as departure date - but when I try and enter return date, all my details change. The airports disappear completely, & my departure date changes to a past date :que
Just tried it Helen, and it worked okay for me. The only difference I noticed since last time I used their site is that 'one way only' now appears to be ticked by default.

David :wave
David - that's exactly what the problem was - I can't believe that I didn't notice that :duh I've been back and fore on the site for over an hour :rofl I don't really inderstand the logic behind that idea though, as I'm sure that far more people buy return, rather than one way tickets.
Hello

Does anyone know which flight the aircraft that operates the Saturday morning LPL-GNB (EZY7263) does before this flight - I am travelling on it this Saturday and had problems with the same flight last year so wanted to try and track the previous flight. Thanks.
darbyrw,

It's the first flight for that aircraft in the morning. There are no flights immediately before it. The aircraft lands in LPL at ~2100z from BCN the evening before then night-stops.

Darren
Thanks Darren. I thought it was the case that it would overnight but wanted to see where it was coming from. Thanks for such a speedy reply.
Now that Easy are up and running in Terminal 1 are they using a particular block of gates for Arr/Dep or are they allocated gates as available?
Does anyone know when the November flights will be on sale please? (from Gatwick) Thanks
I'm flying to Amsterdam on March the 3rd and back to Gatwick on March the 4th.

I've just printed my boarding passes checked-in online and once I'd submitted my details, was taken to my booking info page, I wasn't asked which flight I was checking-in for. Does that mean I've now checked-in for both my outbound and inbound flights?
You will have one boarding pass per person for each leg of your journey (i.e. one for LGW-AMS and one for AMS-LGW).
You will have one boarding pass per person for each leg of your journey (i.e. one for LGW-AMS and one for AMS-LGW).

Thanks for your reply :)

Yep, got my boarding passes for both flights but does that mean I'm checked-in for both flights too? When I completed the check-in online section I wasn't asked which flight. When I've checked-in online with Ryanair, I'm sure I had to check-in for each flight individually.
If you have boarding passes for both flights then you are checked in for both flights.
Hi,does anyone have an idea when winter schedules are released from Liverpool and Manchester? Thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.