Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Thanks Darren,I wasn't sure if the flight had been rescheduled for the season or not. I will just have to wait and see.
I'm flying out to Majorca this coming Tuesday morning, and back to Gatwick the following morning.

Does anyone know if I'll have to pay the increase in departure tax when I leave? I've not received an email to that effect and can see nothing about it on their website.

Edit to add, I booked the flights back in March but am aware the increase may apply retrospectively.
Some airlines are absorbing the increased duty as it varies from around 1€ to €10 and therefore could cost more to administer and collect.

The cost from Palma is less than €2 so is unlikely to be collected.

When UK APD was increased in February 2007, BMI emailed to say that the additional tax would be taken from the payment method used when making the booking. However they didn't do that and collected it at the airport before you could check in.

luci :wave
Oh well, I think we can run to €2 each :)

Thanks Luci!
does anyone have an email addy for easyjet customer service please

I want to add speedy boarding to my booking and it wont let me....I booked my flight through a travel agent as part of a package....The Easyjet website will let me check in and add my API however when I go to manage my booking to add the speedy boarding it says my booking ref is not valid....I suspect it because I didn't book the flight myself through their website
hi Tangobunny, there's a telephone number here http://easyjet.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3158

but I can't find a CS email address. I do have an e-mail address for 'EJ Plus' members enquiries- maybe they would be able to help you?
Lorraine if you click on the "contact us " email option they are fairly prompt with a reply .. The phone number on their webpage will be a very high premium rate . There used to be one available on the saynoto0870 website but it's seems to be a no go now . I did contact them with a query fairly recently on the email option and had a reply back within 24 hrs. :D
That's the problem Lyn...there is no contact us button anywhere on the page
I found the phone number by accident when I scrolled through the Terms and Conditions and then clicked on the contact us button there

No where does there appear to be an email address of any sort or a button you can click to contact customer services
Have found the following but via an old link. It worked when I rang but I just waited for them saying 'Welcome to Easyjet' :-

United Kingdom

0843 104 5000

Calls to this number will be charged at 5 pence per minute plus network rate.

Daily 08:00 - 20:00
Hmm that's odd Lorraine , maybe you can only do it from the "manage your bookings page" . Either that or they must have changed in quite recently . :think
Don't you just click on "Customer Services" top right on the home page.

Then bottom left as 2nd option under Customer Services is "Write to us".

That page opens & top line says "The best and quickest way to contact us is via email"

Click on that "email" & a message page opens.

That's what I did last year.
Pete
I finally found the email in a round about way by going to the ask us a question section and typing in customer service email....I emailed them last night and got an acknowledgement email back(computer generated)
This morning I did get a further email from customer services saying they are dealing with my request but due to some strike in France it may take a while......will let you know when I get a reply
Sorry if I seem to be :offtop but

due to some strike in France

what might that be? We may be 'on holiday' (or at least the civil servants are) but there's no strikes at the moment ....
Hello,
We fly out on Sat morning with ej from Mcr. Does anybody know which terminal, for some reason it is not on my info... flight number is 1941... Thanks! And would flight 1942 land at same terminal inbound?
Easy Jet fly from terminal 1.......out and in
on the easyjet site it talks about a 'hand baggage trial' anyone know what this is all about ?

Regards Chris

update; found the answer, should have looked a little harder !

Easyjet is doing a trial run on selected routes where they allow two pieces of carry-on as long as they fit in the carry-on cages at the gate.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.