Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
does anyone know how much Speedy boarding is if you add it at the airport
Lorraine have you tried the agent you booked through ,maybe they can access your booking . sounds like you only have limited access . :think
I think Lyn is right, if you booked via an agent you need to ask them to make any changes to your booking.
:)
Hi does anyone know when next April flights are due to go on sale and if they will have allocated seats. Heard about the seat allocation trial but not heard if all is going well.
I booked for last April with Easy Jet on the 29th July, I don't know about seat reservations, I suppose it a question of the results of their trials
Finally had a reply from them last night....yes you are right Lyn I have to ask my agent for the email adress they used or ask them to do it for me
Thanks David I will keep checking thier website. I hope they introduce allocated seats on all their routes.
Here we go....trying to get in touch with Imperial travel again.....2 days now........took my number and promised to ring me back 4 times now.....still nothing
Please could anyone put my mind at rest .... due to fly to Faro on Saturday! Keep getting emails saying not yet done advanced passenger Information but I have already done this (or so I thought). Is this just normal procedure !!! Thanks

Ali x
If you click on it as it as if you're going to add it, your details should already be there.
If so panic over ;)
Debdon thank you have just done that and its showing as completed info !!! Panic over. Thanks again xx
I don't know why EasyJet can't do something to stop themselves sending these unnecessary reminders about API. I think they're just encouraging the spread of OCD - every time one comes in you just feel compelled to re-check that your details are there! :omg
hi can anyone tell me what it would cost to add a bag into hold luggage, I booked my flights online and forgot to add it for this and the return flight , went into my booking but dont understand the cost it would be, I am a bit scared in case they charge us more than expected
Jack
I think with Easyjet the charge can vary depending on the route. You should just go ahead and enter the details as it will give you the cost before you are committed to pay.
Thanks for the reply luci , managed to talk to them on the phone and get 1 case for hold luggage for £28 return
Can any one tell me how soon we can drop our bags at the bag drop before our flight? Going to check in on line. Flight at 15.20 to kos and want to book a lounge before the flight thanks

Merged with existing topic.Dazbo HT Mod
Unless I've missed something you haven't said where you are travelling from and where you are travelling to. My experience of Easyjet would lead me to suggest that if there are check-in counters/bag drops for 'all flights' you might be able to leave your bags earlier than if there was a specific counter open for your destination. If it's the latter, I believe you can check your bag in from 2 hours before flight departure. But I stand to be corrected by others with more UK experience.
Any word yet on flight releases for summer yet? Getting very impatient now :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.