Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Thanks Pippy. If anyone does know about a shuttle bus I would love to know please.
Just a quickie...
Are Easyjet still running the Liverpool - Ibiza route next summer? Did a search, and it said the route was only until 30 September 2012, but I'm assuming that's just because they haven't loaded that route on yet? (It's pretty much the same for all the NW airports, Luton is loaded in for example).
Happy to wait if they will still be on that route, but will book from Luton if not.

Cheers
Can anyone tell me, please, in approximately what month flights for September 2013 will go on sale? Thank you.
as they have published flights for June 2013 and are releasing flights on a rolling program it could be (or a big maybe) November/December for September 2013 to appear.

We wait and see !
Thank! So, perhaps not too long to wait then :)
Flights for November 2012 were published in March 2012 from Manchester to Tenerife but a different strategy now seems to be emerging.
Hi all
Thought I'd let you know that I've just managed to book flights for June/July 2013 via the easyjet phone 0843 104 5000!

I looked at Easyjet on facebook and saw that someone had managed to do it, so gave it a try. Bristol/Dalaman, it was a bit of a painful process, but thankfully I can stop checking the website every few minutes!!

Good luck!
I spoke to them this morning, first of all they said flights weren't out, then when I said I'd heard of someone booking by phone, he started looking for flights and giving me dates and times in August. I got as far as sorting out our dates expecting them to be a few pounds dearer than our June 2013 flights or maybe £50 or so more than what we paid for this August's, I was then ready to book, and he gave me the total price. I nearly fell through the floor I got him to go through the individual prices and the return flights alone were £100 each more than what we paid for a return flight this August! Needless to say I didn't book. Not sure what they are up to, keeping everyone waiting for on line flights, when asked they won't tell you when they will be available on line. Meanwhile they are selling some to people who are persistent on the phone, but officially they are still working on their schedules! We have had good experiences with Easyjet the last couple of years, and have recommended them, but they are going to lose business if they don't sort things out. I have a lot of bookings to make on behalf of other people, but I'm seriously thinking of booking elsewhere now.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Apartment rental in beautiful area of Turkey, perfect location for a wonderful holiday http://www.turuncapartment.com
I've booked to fly from Luton. £196 for 4 of us to Ibiza on 14-22 May, which even with diesel from Lancashire & back is a pretty good deal, especially as we wanted to book early due to hotel availability.
What's going on with easyjet then? Have read on another forum that some people have been able to book flights by phone also for next year :que
Why are they not available online yet? Does anyone know?
Yes it is true you can. Read my post above the one before yours, I could have booked them yesterday by phone until I was told the exortionate price. I think given the current state of the economy if these are the sorts of prices for school summer hols this year, a lot more families will find they have no alternative but to holiday in the UK

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Apartment rental in beautiful area of Turkey, perfect location for a wonderful holiday http://www.turuncapartment.com
Alfie wrote:
Yes it is true you can. Read my post above the one before yours, I could have booked them yesterday by phone until I was told the exortionate price. I think given the current state of the economy if these are the sorts of prices for school summer hols this year, a lot more families will find they have no alternative but to holiday in the UK

I had read your post thanks. Doesn't look good does it :really
Sorry you weren't able to book flights. I'm thinking if the prices are as high for the school holidays as have been predicted then lots of us will be in the same position!
I reckon they must be available online anytime now. They have obviously finalized schedules if they are able to sell flights over the phone.
i'll keep my eyes peeled on the website!
  • Edited by luci HT Mod 2012-10-03 12:09:02
    Edit to fix quote
Flights are OUT. We have booked August flights to Malaga from Bristol. They were not cheap, but reasonable for Peak summer holidays.I'm glad we got in quick, they are going up quickly!!
I thought there were some good prices particularly for July going in to August to some destinations, Bodrum, Faro and Malta from Gatwick were pretty good.
Good luck if you are booking.
I am booking with Ej in the morning on the phone, a lady is ringing me, can you plz tell me how much legroom you get in standard seats to sharm in December and how much more in exit seats. Not sure whether to upgrade or not being 5 ft 10 , thanks.

I am going for 10 nights me and hubby, all inclusive with luggage and transfers included for £790 total, thought that was farly good. The hotel is the Oriental Rivoli right opposite the sonesta beach (have to see my friends at sbr lol)
Derwentrocker,

Seat pitches are given on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). Seat pitch on extra legroom rows varies depending on if it's a bulkhead, exit or emergency exit (overwing) row. They offer a few more inches over standard seats with the exit row (front row seats A-C) giving considerabely more room.

Darren
Goodness just looking at prices to Turkey over the summer holiday and they have to be joking . :yikes Over £400 each and wouldnt surprise me if they were already dearer than most of the charters.
I dont know what dates you looked at lyn, but very early this morming,- 5.30 ish there were flights to bodrum from gatwick for around £135 pp (excluding bags) ditto flights to malta from gatwick were coming in around £480 that's for two adults and one child. Those prices obviously didn't last long :(
I was just browsing having booked our own flights to malaga! That was july going in to august. We are going mid august for 10 days and ours were around £590 with one checked in bag.
just noticed ryanair have put up some routes beyond march. Some go up to august.
We booked 6 return flights from Manchester to Tenerife for next June this morning for £1066 total price. Just checked the prices now and they are £1950! Cant believe how much they have shot up in just a few hours.
That's the way to do it, the early bird catches the worm.........
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.