General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi Tom,
the world's your oyster, I'd say. Unless you have a few more requirements :D

I'd imagine that as you only want one week you probably wouldn't want to go long haul but I may be wrong. How about Egypt as that will be really warm at the end of August and also only about 6 hours away.

I think we need a bit more info really such as how long a flight - do you prefer All inc, self catering or something in between?
I'm sure you'll get plenty of suggestions if you can give us a little more to go on ;)
Thanks.

Would prefer all inclusive, but dont fancy egypt as I went there recently. Dont mind flying upto 10 hours.

Hope this helps.
A flight of up to 10 hours opens up quite a few possibilities. Roughly what sort of budget are you looking at?

Cape Verde might be worth looking at. Weather is supposed to be good year round, with little to no rain, even in the 'rainy season'. Flights are around 6 hours or a bit less from the UK. I've not been there myself, so couldn't tell you which island is the most tranquil, but I looked at it for a potential holiday and it looks like there are some decent hotels there. Maybe someone who's been there recently could give you more info.

A.
My daughter and son-in-law went to Cape Verde last year. They said it was very beautiful and as there was very little to do a week was great to chill out and relax totally.The weather was lovely and their "bungalow" room opened onto the beach,fantastic. :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.