Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hi Patsiej been to the Silver sands and liked it it is in a brill spot right at the beach ....colleen
Hi Patsiej, Can't help about Silver Sands but January is a good time to go. We always go early Jan. to get over Xmas and New Year!!! :cheers Paula
Hi Patsiej we've stay at the Silver Sands twice and both times we have booked with First Choice that was in the main hotel, Cosmos do the annex I was looking at their website the other day and the rooms look good. The first time we stayed at the Silver Sands was in a basic room (had to pay extra for a/c, fridge etc.) the second time was in a superior room and would highly recommend these as everthing is included. I think Olympic also do the Silver Sands, but not the superior rooms. Hope this helps.

Debs
Thanks to all of you. Will certainly go in January - just have to decide whether to book the Hotel or the Annexe. Will check out the websites and decide then.

You never know - may even see you there!

Patsiej
santana beach resort, better quality and cheaper :tup
Thanks Patrax. Have checked it out but fully booked.
I stayed in the bungalows at Silver Sands a couple of years ago and although very basic, I loved the staff and the location, I would definitely stay again without hesitation :tup
give verner an email and ask for the best price you can get, its always approximately £25 per night depending on exchange rates!

info@santana-goa.com

make sure its f.a.o. verner!

failling that, just try your dates in travelsupermarket.com, works out a little cheaper and if you get a price from hotelopia you can get a 5% discount code plus another 10% by going through quidco :tup
I agree with DebnPete, we have also stayed there twice both times in a superior room (which I think are exclusive to FC) - going again in March.

L
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.