General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
hair spray
5 Posts
lee stafford..is the best..protects and keeps hair in good nick..for a decent hairspray u cannot fault ellnett..the best..
I use no7 glossy locks spray after each dip in the pool, and John Frieda hairspray by night.
L'Oreal Solar Sublime UV protect for during the day. I just comb it through until hair is wet and re apply hourly. I also use Aussie Mate 3 minute miracle reconstructor. If you use that during the day your hair stays really soft and shiny. Plus I have Umberto Gianni hairspray with UV protection for if I'm not wearing a hat.
Evenings I use a strong hold hairspray, Elnett or similar, and then spray over the top with Lee Stafford poker straight dehumidifier.
My hairs really fine. I have blonde 'baby' type hair so can't use too many products or else it goes flat and 'claggy' feeling. So what would you recommend? I normally only use conditioner once in a while as they tend to be too strong.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.