Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Charlene,

Yes caribbean voltage is 110v.

To make sure your hair straighteners or GHD's work you must make sure they are dual/worldwide voltage 110-220v.
The latest GHD's Mk4 do work as they are dual/worldwide voltage.
To check if yours work look at the label on your hair straighteners and the voltage info will be there.

Just remember to take your travel adapters 2 pin flat.

Hope this is of help.

Angie.
Hi funny enough I have just had an e-mail back from GHD website answering my same query. I am going to Jamaica next year, and have the new GHD Rare, and asked them the same, they confirmed exactlly what Angie said.

:sun2 Have a brilliant time.
I agree they will work, but the minute you step out of the air conditioned room into the humidity -Well - hello curls :D
Afraid so girls the curls just appear from nowhere :rofl :rofl
Yes when my hair was a bit longer, the ends use to curl to resemble pubic hair :rofl :rofl
hehe, well i'm quite lucky i have totally straight hair, however i like the straightners to smooth it down a bit. i'm sure as soon as i walk out of the room, my hair will be a frizzy mess lol!
we are never satisfied with what we have........
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.