General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
hi llindy

I always pack mine in my hold luggage. leaves plenty room in my hand luggage for duty free :D

lily :sun2
I put mine in hold luggage too for the same reason :tup
hold luggage for me unless like last year coming home i was a bit close on weight limit so put them in hand luggage
My Ghds' stay very close to my side in my hand luggage , Cant have those going missing :really . Only went and left them at home in April due to very last minute manic packing and spent the whole week with my hair looking like a birds nest . Already starting to have palpitations just thinking about not being able to use them in Mexico .

Whatever did us ladies do before their invention.
:really Oh I'd have had palpitations and sulked for the whole holiday if I didn't have my hair palaver :(
I was routing through my bag like a mad woman Glynis. Thing is I dont actually need to spend a lot of time blow drying my hair . The less I play with it the better . So it gets a blast with the hairdryer for a few minutes and then the GHds. It's been a long time since ive blow dried it and I'm out of practice.
:yikes I'd never put GHD's in the hold a serious target for theft from a case I would have said, both in places like Thiefrow and at Foreign Airports. You can bet your bottom dollar insurance would find some excuse not to pay out.
I did take my straighteners this year but didn't end up using them, went for the natural look and had lovely glossy waves :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.