Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Well i took my GHD straighteners and they were fine as well as my hubbys electric razor, just keep them in the suitcase not hand luggage.
my GHDs were in my hand luggage :shock: :shock:

they are a bit corrupt tho at sharm :shock: - when we went through the bag security before boarding our flight home- we went through fine and was standing in the long line to board and the security guy called my hubby back over to check his bag again :shock: - he took out my sons bag with his aftershave in it and had a rumage through and took out his large bottle of burberry aftershave - he put it on his desk and said in a straight face - "I need this". we just stood there looking confused and trying to make a joke with him - he wasnt giving up - my hubby then said it belonged to his son and he eventually gave it back with a shrug :shock: :shock: . We werent going to be intimidated :x :x

lyn
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.