Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
50 days to go... just waiting for our visas (again) hopefully they come back ok..
20 hours now, not that I'm counting :cheers
Reached the next stage now.........

30 days
19 more sleeps and no more fog ice and snow :cheers :cheers :cheers
markandpauline52
17 sleeps... It just can't come quick enough!!
4 weeks tonight i fly down to Gatwick for my morning flight to Goa via Qatar, woohoo bring it on :cheers
5 weeks on friday ....its going soooo slowly !!!!!! :cheers
2 weeks The excitments building now. I have my taxi booked hoiliday insurance sorted just praying we dont get much more snow.
Donna, have a brilliant time and safe journey x
23 days - got a sore tooth to sort out first having root canal treatment tomorrow - but do you know what I don't care so much because I will just shut my eyes and dream of all that lovely sunshine!
45 days till I go... wish it would come sooner

:sun2
17 sleeps to go till we get to dona sylvia and we are going to celebrate our up and coming wedding and a bday so should be a good one come on the 8th of mar :cheers :cheers :sun2 :sun2
Thanks Gemma, only 1 more sleep to go woo hoo!!! :cheers

Donna
XX
7 more sleeps :cheers Hope there's no snow next week in the south as I fly to Gatwick from Spain on Wednesday, fly out next Sat
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.