Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Will miss you this time round Liz, but have a brilliant holiday. Are you staying at the MD again?
Yes, staying at the MD again, got a good deal this time, we missed out last year as the prices were so high. Sorry we will miss you and Irishcolleen this year :( Really looking forward to this trip as we've had terrible weather here over the last couple of months - not so cold as you but very, very wet
anyone going 11 march from gatwick??
only 13 more sleeps tp go dona sylvia here we come and got our tickets on sat just need to pack now :cheers :cheers :cheers
And im walking around with a big dopey smile on my face :D but also

Im trying not to stress about the snow and getting to the airport.
Im trying to not stress about getting some serial killer sat next to me on the plane like i dreamnt about the other night :really Seriously i mean whats that all about lol.

Im trying not to stress about the fact the 3 stone ive lost may end up all back on after the amazing food and honeybee.

Im trying not to stress that after that long flight I have an even scary ride In a cab to Candolim :rofl

So im taking a deep breath and picturing me sat on the beach with my ipod my book and happy thoughts. Bring it on
:) Hi, Is anyone flying to Mumbai on Tuesday 2nd of March with Kingfisher?
Me and OH are flying to Goa via Mumbai on that date ready to celebrate or drowned our sorrow because we are both coming up to milestone birthdays while we are out there.
Love Jayne :wave
Just worked my last shift no more work till 28 March Whoooo

3 weeks in Goa flying wednesday. Im now very chilled and ready to go. To all the carvery mob save me a coffee or two and ill see you soon xxx
7 sleeps and manchester here we come the dona sylvia :sun2 :cheers :sun2
Thats it then im all packed and ready to go. Taxi coming at 4am and ill be on my way.
Fingers crossed for a safe and pleasant flight. Bring on the honeybee Maz is coming :cheers
Its here cant quiet believe it :D I fly wednesday morning so love you all and see you in three weeks. :tup :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.