Travel Agency Complaints

Do you have a complaint against a travel agent and how you have been dealt with during or after booking your holiday? For help and advice post in here.
Holiday Gems
2 Posts
Primarily this section of the site helps those who have a holidayrelated problem so if you can give us a little more information we may possibly be able
to help or point you in the right direction.1 - When did you book this holiday – where was it to and wasit with a named Tour Operator – Holiday Gems are a Travel Agent.2 - How did you pay? Credit Card – Debit Card – Cheque – BankTransfer3 – What was the reason given by them for thecancellation, I assume it was due to Covid.Please do not send anymore emails to HG or in anyway harassthem – that is an excuse for them to ignore you.Please answer the above and try to be precise.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.