Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
No Llindy, I can't remember ever having to register elsewhere. I think you just have to make sure you put in your username and password exactly as it is for HT. If it's not working for you, I can offer to send alfiesaint a message for you over there.
Yes you do have to register, there is a sign up link below the login section, click on it and then register using your HT login details.

Llindy and your HT password, you will only have to do this once :tup
I know little about Holidaytruths.tv, as it is run and moderated independently of the forums. But I think I might disagree with Graham about registering. My understanding is that existing HTs members should only use the log in function at .tv with their existing HTs username and password. The sign up or registration function is for members who are completely new to both sites. It is unfortunate that alfiesaint who moderates that site for Van does not visit this site to respond to any problems that are raised here. I would suggest that if you cannot log on to .tv in order to PM alfiesaint with requests for help with the Media Galleries, then you should PM Vanlaywan at HTs. But he's a busy man, so unfortunately may not be able to respond right away.

David :wave
i have gone to the media galleries logged in and it has taken me to this

The following errors have occurred:
"¢Incorrect username or password. Please try again!

when i go to " sign up " that just takes me back to the home page of HT
Hi Llindy ... in that case, if you are sure you are using the exact same log in details as for HTs, then I think you should drop a PM to Van as he rarely visits this topic. As you might have noticed in earlier posts, Gooorooo had a similar problem a few months ago and I am not sure how or if it was resolved.

David :wave
Thank you Shirley, easy when you know how :tup
No problem llindy, glad you got it sorted.
llindy - I've been to look at your travelblog, but I can't find it :que
Helen, I've sent llindy a couple of messages as I can't find anything either. I have noticed she's on line over there and she's told me that she's written in the site but I can't find her travelblog. Ah, it's just dawned on me- didn't we have to have our blogs authorised like the pics? Maybe they're in a holding place awaiting authorisation. Thinking back though, I'm sure the one I posted last week appeared immediately without approval :que
Not sure about pics, but blogs and videos have to be approved before being displayed on the site, for obvious reasons.
If you visit the site regularly, you'll notice that Alfie does an excellent job keeping the spammers out, and some are persistant little beggars, one planted a spam message in my comment box for one of my latests vids only a couple of weeks ago.

The blogs/videos are held back in a secret little place out of view until Alfie approves them, unless you're placed in the trusted members section and then you don't have to wait for approval. :smokin
Sanji
I can't get into the gallery tonight. The little timer keeps going round and round, then nothing :que
Yes it's having a blip at the moment and extremely slow.
I agree that Alfie does an excellent job keeping everything in order over there.

Helen, I had a bit of trouble earlier in the evening- kept coming up with error codes every so often but I just got into it now with no problems.
I've been getting this message this morning, but have managed to get on now
500 Internal server error
I've had no problems getting in this morning.
I've had no problems getting in this morning.

I take that back as it's being very erratic again today.

It's becoming very frustrating because after managing to gain access, I tried sending a message to Van as Alfie hasn't replied to a couple of my previous messages. I wrote a detailed message regarding the access problems but when I clicked 'send message' I had the Internal Server error message again, so lost my post. I then re wrote it and tried sending it to Van, only to be told that Van's inbox is full :duh I'm about to give up.

How can we make Van or Alfie aware of the problems there please, especially as Alfie doesn't frequent the forums here on HT?
Just tried to send a message on there myself. After writing the reply, when I pressed the send button, the screen first faded and froze then I got the internal error message :que
I'm now getting this message when I try to access the galleries
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@holidaytruths.tv and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.