Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Apologies Gooroo. I will look into this later this evening when I return to my pc. Can you tell me have you uploaded things in the past on .tv?

I cannot find any reference to either username on there.

Head to .tv for me and enter the username and password combination you use on here. Please ensure the password is the same.

Your gooorooo account should be able to login there no problem

Van
Hi Van,

I've tried again - it won't let me log in using the same user name and password as here.

I get this message:

The following errors have occurred:

* Incorrect username or password. Please try again!

I have never uploaded anything on there before. I thought it would be nice to share my Goa photos but no joy so far :(
Thanks for trying to sort it out.
There is still work being done behind the scenes so hopefully it will be sorted for you soon :que
Hi

I can't get in to the Media Galleries, I get the message Forbidden you don't have permission to access on this server.

I got the message when I tried to look at Sanji's Australian link and then when I clicked on the Media Galleries link the same message appeared. Any ideas? I didn't have any problems yesterday when I was looking at the videos/pictures.

Judith
I'm not sre what the problem could be Judith. I've managed to get in and look at one of Sanji's videos.
Shirley

I'm hoping one of the mods can sort it out, I'm enjoying looking at Sanji's videos and as I'm pretty much stupid where computers are concerned I'm hoping Van or someone can tell me what to do to fix it. I haven't done anything unusual today on my computer so I've no idea what to do next.

Judith
Apart from the fact that the site appears to be running quite slow, I don't see any particular problems or error messages, but we are not Mods on the .tv site. Are you still having problems Judith ? If so, I will let Van know.

David :wave
Thanks David

No I still can't get access

Judith
Okay Judith, I will alert Van to these posts.

David :wave
Can you try now for me Judith.

You should be ok to get in now.

Van
No problem.

Anyone else getting that message should let me know and I will sort
I have just tried to post a comment on Sanji's video of Melbourne, but is says I'm not allowed to post a comment. Why's that?
Were you logged in Denny? If you weren't it won't let you comment

HTH

Van
Ah! do you need to be logged in to that part?
That would help then wouldn't it :rofl
I will try again and make sure I log in first!
Hi Van
I've been trying to send you a pm on HT/TV and all I'm getting when I click the send button is this....
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 1073741824 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 51093899 bytes) in /home/rexter/public_html/classes/inputfilter.class.php on line 161

sanj x
Hi Van
That error seems to occur when you paste from word, PM now sent...ignore the TEST. :rofl

Sanj x
Van can you tell Alfie his mailbox is full again :whoops
Hi Van,

I still can't log in on .tv. Any news on when this might be resolved?

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.