Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
I have absolutely no idea I'm a hardware man not a software expert, Van has been a bit tom and dick lately [flue i think] but mark may know he has an input into the programming

wiz
Thanks for restoring the media link Van :tup In fact its now better than before the larger font makes it easier to spot 8-)
ive not used site 4 a while so this might have been posted already
where has the old photo gallery gone as i cant find all the photos,ive found the media gallery but cant find all the photos what used to be on here
thanks for reading :tup
Hi uploaded a slideshow of the Riu Garopa/Funana Cape Verde it has appeared but without a thimbnail picture. can this be rectified?
Strange a thumbnail has now appeared but I don't recognise it :que
Hi Nick

Not my area of expertise as I never go in there apart from today to try and help you, the person you want is alfiesaint who I believe arranges the pictures? so contact him by clicking on his name when he is online :tup

Graham
Thanks Graham I have sent Alfie a message

Hope you asked him what's it all about ;)

David :wave
Thanks Graham I have sent Alfie a message

Hope you asked him what's it all about

:rofl
:duh I have just sat here for 5 minutes trying to work that one out :rofl
Hello!

I would like to upload some photos of Goa from my recent trip, however I cannot sign in on .tv

I suspect this is because my user name has been changed on HT, but not on .tv

My previous user name is haymans74, if that's helpful.

Can anyone advise?

many thanks!
While we wait for Van, have you actually tried to log on to .tv with your old HTs username to see if it still works there ? I think the change of username on HTs might only apply to HTs, unless Van is able to make separate changes to your .tv account.

David :wave
Hi David,

I've just tried it. Neither this user name or my old one works on .tv
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.