Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
Hong Kong
26 Posts
have a look here for a good explanation :D
That looks a bit nice :D
Hi Richard, just joined the forum and came across your post-

"On two seperate occasions my g/f has experienced as she described as severe pain while flying, once it was in her Ear and the other time just above her Eyebrow (which lasted a while after the flight), now she visted her GP he told her she needs to drink more (this may be the problem), but I was wondering if anyone has ever had something like this before?? (as we're going long haul this time, I just want to make sure she'll be ok)"

I may be stating the obvious which you may already have considered..is your g/f's ear pain caused by the change in cabin pressure? I used to get this regularly until recently. There are special ear plugs for it if this is the cause. Not sure about the pain above her eyebrow, it could be referred pain which actually originates from the ear.

Hope I'm making sense!
Nitin
To be honest I think it may as on both occasions I believe it has on the descent, and thankyou for the info I will look into getting a pair of those!!
I think the ear plugs Snapmak is talking about are called Ear Planes and are available from Boots and other pharmacies.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image