Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Must admit I think so too,it's also A I ,as my son is a very fussy eater it pays us to eat buffet style.That way he can have as much as he wants if there's something he likes.T.
Forgot to say,thanks for the link,will study it when I have more time.T.
You are welcome. If I can help in any other way please just ask.
Hello fellow forum members

Can anybody please help us out , we are a group of 6 adults looking to book a weeks all inclusive holiday to Turkey , Marmaris and it seems its going to be Hotel Grand Pasa

Has anybody even been to this hotel ? I have read the reports on it in the repsorts section . I just wandered what people's thoughts of the hotel were recently . Is it opne now as i emailed the hotel direct a few days ago and have had no reply

Can someone please help as a few of us are shall we say picky eaters . What sort of food is served for breakfast ? Do they serve a full english as i understand Muslims to not eat Pork . What sort of food is available for main courses etc ? Do they serve any sort of plain food such as normal grilled chicken or roast chicken . Are chips or Boiled / roast potatoes available ?

Drinks - What sort of drrinks are available on the all inclusive basis , do they serve cider ?

The hotel does look stunning in some of the pictures and we would like to go as a group

Do the Turkish bother women to much , my partner has long blonde hair and we were told she would get some hassle from the Turkish is this correct

Im sorry if some of the questions seem silly but its questions we would like to know before we book and go on our first Turkish holiday .Thank you
trinaandlee,

Welcome onboard :tup
We have members Hotel Reviews for the Grand Pasa, Marmaris on the Hotel Review section.

Darren
Hi trina,we went to the Grand Pasa in October,they didn't serve proper english breakfasts as they do not eat bacon,there were frankfurter type sausages one day but they were served in what looked like tomato sauce.There was toast ,eggs etc so we didn't go hungry though.We only ate lunch in the pool bar,burgers,pizza type thing,salad ,chips and fruit.Dinner wasn't brilliant,the food wasn't as good as we were expecting to be honest.Al la Carte restaurant was very good but you can only visit once a week.Drinks were okay,efes on draught,but we are not big drinkers.
It is not too far to the beach,about 5 mins away,dolmus runs from opposite Pasa Beach hotel,this hotel is sister hotel so you can use facilities but I don't think you can use AI.
I don't think we saw this hotel at its best as it was the last week of the season,the weather was not too kind either,the best day of the week was the last day of our holiday.
Trips booked along the front were a real bargain,Ephesus was the highlight.
I would go back if the price was good and eat out more often,we were on a tight budget as it was our 4th holiday last year.
We are going to Icmeler this year,a short ride from Marmaris.
If I can help any more please feel free to ask,T.
Thank you for the replies

Its a shame about the food as we are also on a tight budget and really wanted all inc. But half of the group are very picky on food . Ive read so many reviews on the hotel , here , tripadvisor and holidays-uncovered and we could not make our mind up

The hotel is £250 all inc for 1 week per room , the flights from our local airport are the same price as the room
Hi,I don't think you'd go hungry and that is a good price,we paid just over £500 each in October.When are you thinking of going,everything seems so much better if the sun is shining and I doubt if we'd have found as many faults,we thought we were going to set ourselves up for the winter by taking a late break,so the whole holiday was a bit of a disappointment.T.
We are looking at going early may from 08/05/10 until 15/05/10

We can book the hotel , private transfer for 6 and flight with additonal baggage for under £400 per person per week all inc. so this was perfect for our current budget as we also have more holidays abroad already booked

It is just the food that is stopping us booking this one
I'd go for it at that price,the weather is already getting warmer!!!
Hi,we stayed in Grand Pasa last October,its a very impressive hotel,not far from the sea,about 10 minutes,dolmus runs along that road,taking you to Icmeler in one direction,or different coloured one in the other direction to the main centre of Marmaris.The hotel was very comfortable and clean,a la carte restaurant one evening at no extra charge,very nice,pool bar serving lunch,not sure if restaurant is open too.We were not too impressed with the food but never went hungry.We went the last week in October and didn't get very good weather so don't think that we saw the holiday in as favourable light as we would have done if the sun had been shining all week.Trips were very cheap,pm if you'd like to know where we booked them.If you'd like any more information,just ask,T.

Post moved to existig topic for the benefit of others. Dazbo HT Mod
We have stayed at this hotel twice now and find the food really good they do a late breakfast aswell. We have been in May and Oct both good times to go x Rooms are really nice too :rofl
Yes you can use same benefits at Pasa Beach Hotel. You will get 2 wrist band one for Pasa Beach hotel one for Grand Pasa. Pasha Beach Hotel got own beach but you must run earlier in the morning to grab sunbeds. I never heard any complains from grand pasa or pasa beach hotel because most of my customers from these 2 hotels.
We were told that we could use the facilities at Pasa Beach but would not get food or drink on our AI,we only had one band,not two.When we went Pasa Beach looked empty although it was open,we think.
Hello ladies,

i went to pineta park deluxe 2 years ago its wonderful about the same pricing as grand pasa and in same area porters greet you with brass trolley for your suitcases, the rooms are superb and the lifts are all glass which was good for me as i do not like lifts, the swimming pool was good try and look at this if you do not like this also look at grand pasa sister which is pasa beach which is on the beach front a nice hotel i tooo have stopped there , sorry but make sure you ask for deluxe pineta park not just club pineta as that is a dump hope i have helped regarding the hotels, as far as the men i too am a blonde and quite large busted , yes they did try and be a little cheeky but it is the same in every country as long as you do not tease them they are harmless have a nice holiday ladies
Hi there everyone, Has anyone been to Grand Pasa Hotel in Marmaris recently? Most reviews are dated and mixed. Going there in 2 weeks. Thanks.

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
oscarben i m working by near pasa beach hotel and i got many customers from Grand Pasa and talked with them alltimes sumtimes we were confusing which hotel they r staying because they put on 2 wrist bands. They told us they are staying in G.Pasa and they can drink/food benefits from pasa beach hotel. just ask when u settle down in your hotel. Maybe holiday companies didnt know it.
Hi has anyone been to Grand Pasa?? would love to know your thoughts, or are you going next week??
Thanks
Kerry
Kerry

Visited a friend there two years ago and was very impressed. Only seen the poolside and communal areas, all vg. My mate said he thoroughly enjoyed it.

Wilson ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.