Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I've just had a look on the thompson's site and if you click on just the hotels section & the dates you want it should bring up sunkissed w/out the flight :)
thanks, the cheapest i can find for the sunkissed hotel is 44pounds per night per room, which im not prepared to pay.

oh well nevermind,

nicola
Hi its me again :)
Hope you don't all get sick of me mivering in the same thread :oops:

I have decided to just book a hotel with twin beds, because im not prepared to pay a lot more for a double.
But, my other half is moaning because he thinks the twim beds pushed together will come apart in the middle of the night lol
I think we had twin beds in March, but they were made up as a double and we didn't even notice, we didn't fall in between. It actually felt bigger than a standard double!
Im not really bothered about having twin beds, i couldnt care less. We'll only be using them for around 7 hours a night

Nicola :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.