France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
Very close to Disney we stayed in a premier Motel at Meaux,it was straight off the motorway,with a couple of restaurants and large supermarket on site,a cheaper option.We would definetly use it again.
Sorry I can't help except to say that I stayed in the Formula 1 at Esbly when I took my son to Disney. Perhaps you might find help in the Disney thread on this part of the forum. Have a great time!
Hi - I would say if you can afford it then try and stay in a Disney hotel - its much more convenient or next best would be one of the hotels next to Disney and served by Disney transport -the cheapest of these is the Kyriad. After that there are plenty of hotels a couple of stops away on the RER - perhaps you could try tripadvisor for recommendations.

I would also use tripadvisor for city hotels.

Gill
Totally depends on your budget ?!

Disney hotels are obviously closer, and you get EMH ( extra magic hours ) when staying onsite
but are more expensive too

we have stayed offsite in the Explorers Hotel
and it was fab,nothing to complain about at all
It has a pool also :)
It's served by shuttle and as we have Dream APs ( annual passes) we were entitled to EMH :)
have a look on expedia as you can search by price, or distance from DLRP

we have also stayed at the Adagio Aparthotel, which again has a shuttle,or can use the train as its a 2 min stop from disney!

we booked with frenchlife using tesco clubcard deals so was "free" :tup

Cant help with paris hotels sorry

x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.