Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi karrie :D - In my humble opinion - Bitez is most like Turunc and it is near enough to Gumbet & Bodrum if you want a bit of nightlife one evening :lol: .

Have a great time wherever you decide to go.

Toffeemen
out of the two you mention it is more like Olu.
Small, friendly and flat. a decent beach and ample restaurants.
Easy transport to all the places around via dolmus into Bodrum
We're going back in september
del949
ive always liked the sound of bitez. I might not be popular for asking this . But we like A/I. Are there any A/Is there??? . I get the impression its more Self catering and smaller hotels . am i right?

lyn
I haven't seen any , but there are a couple of bigger hotels that MAY be AI.
No idea whose brochure they will be in though.
One that may be is a newish one out past the Manuela towards Gumbet, maybe someone will have the name of it.

del949

just done a bit of a search and the Hotel Ambrosia is the one I remember, 4 star and looks classy so may be AI
thanks for that Del . i will do some investigation

lyn
:) Thanks for all your help. Bitez does sound just what my husband and I would like. Unfortunately we have my 14 year old daughter to consider and think it would be a bit quiet for her, she just loves shopping!!
Anyway we have found a deal too good to miss today and booked for Kusadasi. Realise it will be a lot bigger but have to consider my daughter, plenty of time for our relaxing hols when she no longer comes with us!!
Any info on Kusadasi would be helpful now. Thanks........... :wave
I seem to remember someone saying that the Bitez Han had gone A/I last year. It is at the other end of the beach from the Manuela.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.