General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
I joined around 2000-2001 my user name was not the weakest link but then as the board changed I couldn't remember my password. So made it Sarahbecky . Vanlaywan ran it for a good few years. What's happened to him does anyone know.

In those days the kids were little (they're now 26 and 22) we mainly went to Majorca then discovered Icmeler but after about 13 years on the bounce of going there I needed to try other places.

Have since discovered the joy of getting cheaper holidays and not having to go in school hols. Went to benidorm last May for 4 days, first time ever stayed facing the beach at levante beach. Went nowhere near the strip but did go to Morgan's bar once just to experience it.

Also going long haul as it is better value for money doing Pacific side of Mexico this year in November .
:)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.