Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
HT guest viewers anonymous club- we need one of those. :rofl
Sounds quite a sedate affair chilly. A carvery karaoke video - that would be interesting!
I am not surprised you spent all day in bed chilly - I think you will find it was the 3 pina coladas that may have been the cause on top of whatever you had been drinking earlier! I on the other hand felt fine after my initial restraint on the lassi front!

Can confirm that the above mentioned rendition of Bobby's Girl was "interesting" as I was one of the neighbours!!

It was a great night and hopefully will be repeated tonight - especially the stripping from BBN son.

a big hello to Dunk, Mrs Dunk, Lynsey and little Dunk - was great to meet you all and I am pleased I have successfully introduced Mrs Dunk to vodka with lime soda!

See some of you later

Sian
you are just such a bad influence Sian.............see you tonight, and I shall be on the Lassi :rofl
chilly
Well Chilly,i have heard that FlossyTinDraws is making another appearance tonight just because she missed Your version of Bobbys Girl last week. :rofl :rofl
:yikes

How could you say that about me :think But i will tell you that night i had not had a drink till i got there, and then i had 3 vodkas and coke, as i was saving my self for new yrs eve, i dont need drink to be stupid thought you had realised that :rofl

stick to the lassi like dogfish tonight :rofl

Pip
x
good idea walks!! ;) will miss you sitting next to me tonight :(
chilly
:cry

Not as much as me, its was great meant to tell you to say hi to everyone. and happy new yr ,hope dogfish and O/H have a safe journey home.

Pip
x
just had another great night, glad i wasnt the only one worse for wear last week!! :D Jackie, Billybluenose wife fell down the stairs of the Carvery too last week...and has the knee grazes to prove it :rofl :rofl
Hi just a quickie to thank all the HTers at the meet ups for a fantastic 3 weeks of meet ups, too many names to mention but it was great to meet you all. Hopefully will see you all again next Xmas/New Year until then we have the photographs as memories.

Brenda & Liz
It was brillaint Brenliz and you are so much fun!! :D see you again next time
chilly
:tup
Yeah it was great to meet up again with you both hope you have a fantastic time at easter in eygpt but you will be missed in Goa, so will have to wait untill next xmas God willing.

Pip
x
:wave:

will be in goa 19th jan-2nd feb

My birthday on 29th jan
Any meets round that time

If so how do we get there and can my 8 yr old come
We are staying in calangute

:cheers

sarah
All are welcome sarah, Wed 28th of Jan is a good date. :cheers
children are very welcome. Chilly is our childminder :rofl Your name has been added :)
oh thanks Fiona :yikes i expect the child will end up minding me :rofl they usually have a lot more sense than us 'grown up's' at the meets...or is it a lot less alcolhol :think
chilly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.